Check out our 5 favorite tips and tricks this summer!
Nicki loves music! She’s always listening to her headphones and dreams of becoming a DJ one day. Then she’ll be able to share her favorite tunes with the world. In the meantime, Nicki shows you how to to make your headphones totally rock! Check out the Heart Headphones DIY Tutorial below and then watch our video for two bonus styles!!!
1. Trace a heart on your felt, and then cut out four identical hearts.
2. Apply glue to the outer edge of one felt heart and press the other heart against it making sure to align the edges.
3. Once it’s dry, cut a small slit in the center of one side of the heart.
4. Use that slit to pull the heart inside out so that the edges are hidden.
5. Stuff the heart with cotton.
6. Use fabric glue to close the hole.
7. Glue your new plush heart on to your existing headphones. Repeat steps 2-7 with the remaining two felt hearts to make a plush heart for the other ear.
*** Watch our YouTube video below to follow along with the steps. Plus, we’ll show you two other rad styles to make your headphones absolutely rock!