Check out our 5 favorite tips and tricks this summer!
Nicki loves music! She’s always listening to her headphones and dreams of becoming a DJ one day. Then she’ll be able to share her favorite tunes with the world. In the meantime, Nicki shows you how to to make your headphones totally rock! Check out the Heart Headphones DIY Tutorial below and then watch our video for two bonus styles!!!
1. Trace a heart on your felt, and then cut out four identical hearts.
2. Apply glue to the outer edge of one felt heart and press the other heart against it making sure to align the edges.
3. Once it’s dry, cut a small slit in the center of one side of the heart.
4. Use that slit to pull the heart inside out so that the edges are hidden.
5. Stuff the heart with cotton.
6. Use fabric glue to close the hole.
7. Glue your new plush heart on to your existing headphones. Repeat steps 2-7 with the remaining two felt hearts to make a plush heart for the other ear.
*** Watch our YouTube video below to follow along with the steps. Plus, we’ll show you two other rad styles to make your headphones absolutely rock!
Hello sweater season!
I am sad to see the summer go, but fall means a whole new back to school wardrobe. Fall is a great time to try out new styles. Plus, I am so excited to break out my scarf and hat collection again!
My fall fashion must-haves? New moto jacket, floral dress, distressed jeans with fun patches, oversized pullover sweater, suede skirt and of course, a new flannel shirt. I love to throw a flannel shirt over a graphic tee or under my sweater for a little extra pop to the collar and sleeves. Nothing says fall like bundling up, so top it off with a knit hat and an oversized scarf.
Did I mention I got a new pair of black booties that match practically everything? I’m in love!
A new school year can be intimidating and overwhelming. Getting out of bed sometimes is the hardest part. My back to school tip is to lay your clothes out the night before, so you can start your day with confidence and feeling at your best. Just remember- don’t let your closet define you. It’s what’s inside of you that will shine no matter what!
Leave a comment, and let me know your favorite fall fashion trends. I’m always looking for new ways to spice up my closet!